Tetra Private Equity Services is a full service accounting, fund administration and tax preparation firm whose services are tailored to your needs and may be performed either on or off-site. Tetra can perform basic services such as expense and payroll processing or act as your outsourced CFO. Our services include:
- Financial, regulatory, and tax reporting for management companies and funds
- Fund and management company structuring advice
- Post-closing document preparation
- Portfolio valuations and fee calculations
- Investor reporting, including capital calls and distributions, capital statements
- General ledger setup, expense processing and preparation of bank reconciliations
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Payroll and 401K plan administration
- Special projects & liaison with auditors
Kevin M. Lynch
Mr. Lynch has over fifteen years of private equity experience as a CFO, and twenty five years of financial reporting experience in the financial services industry. Mr. Lynch has been instrumental in the successful execution of the requirements of each of the clients above. Prior to Tetra, Mr. Lynch was the CFO of Kleinwort Benson’s US private equity business upon its spinout in 1996.
Mr. Lynch’s prior roles also include Controller of Kleinwort Benson Holdings, Inc., Vice President of financial reporting for Credit Suisse First Boston and an auditor for KPMG. Mr. Lynch holds a B.S. from Fordham University.